We may collect, store and use the following personal data:
• Information about visiting and using your computer and the village.ekomammas.lv website (including your computer’s IP address, geographical location, internet browser type);
• Information about any transactions that took place between you and WWW.VILLAGE.EKOMAMMAS.LV (including information related to orders);
• Information you provide when placing an order;
• Information you provide in order to sign up for WWW.VILLAGE.EKOMAMMAS.LV news about the Service or to receive messages about completed forms;
• Any other information you wish to send us.
We may use your personal data to:
• Provide you with the opportunity to use the services available on the website www.village.ekomammas.lv;
• Managed website www.village.ekomammas.lv;
• Personalize the services provided or the website www.vlllage.ekomammas.lv;
• Send you notifications, invoices and make payments;
• Send you e-mail messages that you have signed up for;
• Send you newsletters and other marketing messages;
• Respond to your questions or complaints about the website www.village.ekomammas.lv.
Mēs varam izmantot Jūsu personas datus, lai:
• Nodrošinātu Jums iespēju izmantot mājaslapā www.village.ekomammas.lv pieejamos pakalpojumus;
• Pārvaldītu mājaslapu www.village.ekomammas.lv;
• Personalizēt sniegtos pakalpojumus vai mājaslapu www.vlllage.ekomammas.lv;• Nosūtītu Jums paziņojumus, rēķinus un veiktu maksājumus;
• Nosūtītu Jums e-pasta ziņojumus, kuriem Jūs esat pieteicies;
• Nosūtītu Jums ziņu vēstuli un citus mārketinga ziņojumus;
• Atsauktos uz Jūsu jautājumiem vai sūdzībām par mājaslapu www.village.ekomammas.lv.
Transfer of information to third parties
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
• To the extent that it complies with regulatory enactments;
• In connection with any legal proceedings;
• To defend your legal rights (including transferring information to others to prevent fraudulent activities).
By using this website, you agree that the performance/analytical cookies placed on this page are used for the purpose of improving the quality of services and for marketing purposes.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your computer’s memory when you visit a website. On each subsequent visit, cookies are sent back to the originating website or to another website that recognizes the cookie. Cookies act as a memory for a specific website, allowing this page to remember your computer on subsequent visits, including cookies can remember your settings or improve user comfort.
Additional information about cookies, including what cookies are set on your computer and how to manage or delete them, can be found at www.aboutcookies.org.
This website uses the “Google Analytics” program of the company “Google Inc”, which uses text cookies that are stored on your computer and allow you to analyze how you use the respective website. The information generated by these cookies about how you use this website is sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
When using IP-anonymization, your IP address is shortened within the territory of the European Union or the European Economic Area and can only be transferred to Google servers in the USA for processing in exceptional cases. Google uses this information to evaluate how you use the website in question, to prepare reports for website operators about activities on the website in question and to provide other services related to website and internet use. Google will in no way associate the IP address received here with any other information that Google has. Also, if necessary, Google provides this information to third parties, if it is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. In addition to the opt-out option, you may opt out of the collection of information by Google Analytics by downloading and activating the Google Analytics browser option. Download here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Session and persistent cookies
Both session cookies (which exist only until you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which exist for a longer, specific period of time) are used. The cookies used on this website can be divided into three categories: strictly necessary, performance and functional cookies.
How can cookies be controlled and deleted?
It is usually possible to change your browser settings to refuse new cookies, turn off existing ones, or simply notify you about new cookies being sent to your computer. To do this, you need to activate the instructions in the browser (usually located in the “Help”, “Tools” or “Editing” section). Read more at www.aboutcookies.org. However, please note that if you refuse or turn off cookies, some functionality of the websites may be lost.
In order to guarantee the security of your data, WWW.VILLAGE.EKOMAMMAS.LV has applied various physical and logical data security measures. The www.village.ekomammas.lv website is located on a server in the European Union (shared hosting), which ensures security and monitoring in accordance with European Union regulations and data processing. While these security measures help combat unauthorized access to data,
WWW.VILLAGE.EKOMAMMAS.LV does not guarantee that your data cannot reach third parties. Incidents are recorded in accordance with the European Union Personal Data Regulation.
Links to other pages
The Service may contain links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Since WWW.VILLAGE.EKOMAMMAS.LV does not control such websites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that WWW.VILLAGE.EKOMAMMAS.LV does not assume responsibility for the availability of such external websites or resources, nor does it endorse or assume responsibility for the content that is available on such sites and resources. You also acknowledge and agree that WWW.VILLAGE.EKOMAMMAS.LV shall not be directly or indirectly responsible for any damage or loss caused or likely to be caused by the use of or reliance on any content available on or through such site or resource.